These have become my go to receiver of choice on all my quad builds now - they are light weight but have great range and offer telemetry.
With the use of a jumper you can turn this 4 channel PWM receiver into an 8 channel ppm receiver.
Less wiring when using ppm and really neatens up the build.
Pictured here is a Naze32 Acro wired up for ppm and telemetry.
This receiver also comes with 2 telemetry cables.
When ppm is enables rssi is available from channel 2
1) Firmware upgradeable
2) One external analog telemetry port and one digital data-stream port (connect to FrSky Sensor Hub FSH-01)
3) RSSI (PWM) and CPPM output - If CH3 and CH4 are connected by a jumper, CH1 will output CPPM for CH1~CH8, and CH2 will output RSSI (PWM)
4) Lighter weight and physically smaller
5) Alarm warning on low voltage, poor reception, etc.
FrSky D4R-II 4ch 2.4Ghz ACCST Receiver (w/telemetry)
- Product Code: FrSky D4R-II
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: USD$22.64